Tuesday 27 May 2014

World Before Social Media

Sometimes it is hard to imagine how we functioned without our smartphones, tablets, laptops, and other devices. Whenever I head out to explore a new city, I hit up Yelp or Chow-hound to figure out where to eat. I use my GPS to navigate unfamiliar places. I don’t remember very many phone numbers anymore, because I have them all close at hand in my phone. When I want to read a book, I can download it. When I need to research something, I don’t need to head to the library. 
We’ve come a long way, and the cute graphic below shows us what social media looked like before it was actually social media. Think of it as ‘vintage’ social media. This is how we learned and connected in the days before the world was at our fingertips. Enjoy!

vintage social media



Contact Us -



Phone - +91-731-2401952

Skype - mschools, linkites



                                                                    Find us on Facebook  Follow us on Twitter  21_blogger  Follow us on Google+

 

No comments:

Post a Comment